Fall/Winter/Spring Birthday Parties
Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
October 5 - May 3
- $20.00 per person
- 8 guest minimum*
- Paid Admission to Recreational Swimming
- Reserved Natatorium viewing room area
- Pizza lunch for party guests
- Table covering, plates, and utensils
- Cake-cutting kit
- Digital invitations
- The Wave party favor
- Reserved area for three hours
|Ticket||Party Guest||$20.00 each|
|Ticket||Non Party Guest||$6.00 each|
|Food||Large Pizza||$15.00 each|
|Digital||Wave Radio Shout-Out||$25.00|
|Party Favor||Reusable Water Bottle||$5.00 each|
|Party Favor||Color Changing Sunglasses||$5.00 each|
|Party Favor||Trucker Hat||$20.00 each|
Reserving Your Party
Birthday parties must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance online and four (4) days in advance in person at The Wave. A minimum of eight (8) party participants is required to make a reservation. Estimates are an important part of booking your event. Please have an estimated attendance number for easy booking. To reserve your party or check availability, please stop by The Wave Office to book in person, or call (925) 574-4800.
Important Party Information
- There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for a birthday party and a maximum of 32 party participants. All guests including parents and grandparents are included in your group total number. If a refund request is received seven (7) days or more prior to the event date the fees will be refunded, less a $10.00 processing fee. Party fees are non-refundable if canceled within seven (7) days of the scheduled event. Any unused admission tickets will not be refunded.
- After your initial booking, you will receive one free change and every change thereafter that will incur a $10.00 fee. All changes to your Birthday Party are due 72 hours, prior to the event.
- On the day of your party, please check in at The Wave front desk. The contact person will be given all of the admission tickets for the group. We are unable to hold tickets for late-arriving party members, so please plan to coordinate (via cell phone is recommended) with late-arriving party members.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers are permitted inside the park. Birthday cakes must be checked in at The Wave front desk and will be stored for you. Your cake will be delivered to your area by our staff members at your pre-selected time.
- Decorations are permitted as long as they stay contained to your area and are cleaned up at the end of your event. It is prohibited to paste, tack, tie, glue or post any sign placard, advertisement or inscription, or to erect any sign in the park. The use of confetti is prohibited. Party favors and bags are permitted as long as they do not contain food, candy, or drinks. Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow guests into the park to set up before your scheduled party time.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a birthday party at The Wave! We are dedicated to creating the best birthdays in The Tri-Valley. We know you have many choices to celebrate your special day and we strive to provide a fun and affordable birthday experience! Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to make your day even better!
Contact us at 925-574-4800 for more information on how to plan your next birthday party adventure at The Wave!