- Parties & Rentals
- Birthday Parties
- Fall/Winter/Spring Birthday Parties
Fall/Winter/Spring Birthday Parties
Thank you for your interest in hosting a birthday party at The Wave! We are dedicated to creating the best birthdays in The Tri-Valley. We know you have many choices to celebrate your special day and we strive to provide a fun and affordable birthday experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your special day even better!
Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
October 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023*
Residents: $23 per person
Non-Residents: $28 per person
- 8 guests minimum; 32 guests maximum
- There must be one (1) adult for every seven (7) children included and paid for in the birthday party package reservation
Birthday Party Packages Include:
- Reserved area for three hours, 1pm - 4pm:
- Party Area 1: Natatorium Viewing Area
- Party Area 2: Natatorium Pool Deck
- Pizza lunch for party guests, with a juice / water, and an applesauce side:
- 1 large pizza will be provided for up to every 4 guests. Please visit this link to see how many pizza's you may request based on the total number of guests included in your party package
- Pizza options are pepperoni or cheese. Cheese pizza is considered our vegetarian option as it does not contain any meat, poultry, fish, or seafood
- Pizza will be delivered to your party area between 1:15 PM - 1:45 PM
- Paid admission to Recreational Swimming in the indoor Natatorium pool
- Plates, napkins, and utensils for each guest included in the party package, and table coverings for each table
- 1 Wave party favor for each guest included in the package
- The reservation includes any set up/clean up time within the three hour party time period. There is no early entry.
*excludes holidays and special event dates
Birthday Party Forms and Information
Reserving Your Party
Birthday parties must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance online, or in person at The Wave. A minimum of eight (8) party participants is required to make a reservation, with a maximum of thirty-two (32) guests. There must be at least one (1) adult for every seven (7) minors included and paid for in your reservation. All guests, including supervising adults, must be paid for in your party package. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
To view availability and request your reservation for a birthday party at The Wave, please visit this link.
Important Party Information
- On the day of your party, please check in at The Wave's front desk, no earlier than 1pm. Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow guests into the facility to set up before the scheduled party time
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers permitted inside the facility, with the only exception being the birthday cake / dessert and water. Birthday cakes / desserts must be checked in at The Wave front desk and will be stored for you until your requested delivery time. Party favors and bags are permitted as long as they do not contain food, candy, or drinks
- Decorations are permitted as long as they stay contained to your area and are cleaned up at the end of your event. All decorations must be tabletop decorations, as it is prohibited to paste, tack, tie, or glue decorations to City property. The use of confetti, glitter, or similar items are prohibited
- Guests check in at the front desk by providing the host or guest of honor's name. Although not required, hosts are welcome to bring a guest list for Wave staff to reference. Should there be more attendees than the total amount of guests paid for in the birthday party package, single-day Recreational Swimming admission must be purchased for each additional guest prior to entry. Additional guests that were not included in the birthday party package will not receive any of the package amenities, including admission, food, drinks, plates, napkins, or Wave party favors
- Refund requests must be made in writing to TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov and will be processed, less a $5.00 processing fee, if requested at least four (4) business days prior to event date. The deadline for refund requests for both Saturday and Sunday birthday parties is midnight on the Monday before your party date. Per The City of Dublin's Refund Policy, refund requests made within four (4) business days of event date will not be approved, and all fees will be forfeited.
- After your initial booking, you will receive one free change and every change thereafter will incur a $10.00 change fee. All changes to your birthday party package are due no later than four (4) business days prior to event day. The deadline for change requests for both Saturday and Sunday birthday parties is midnight on the Monday before your party date. No changes will be accepted within four (4) business days, including the day of the party
- Payment for changes is due immediately. Customers are required to save a credit card to their www.DublinRecGuide.com account for Wave staff to process change requests, otherwise change requests and payment must be done in person at The Wave no later than the Monday prior to your party date
Contact us at 925-574-4800, or email us at TheDublinWave@dublin.ca.gov, for more information on how to plan your next birthday party adventure at The Wave!
Please check our list of holidays and closures before booking your party.