Fall/Winter/Spring Birthday Parties
Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
October 2, 2021 - May 1, 2022*
- Residents: $22 per person
- Non-Residents: $26 per person
- 8 guests minimum; 32 guests maximum
- There MUST be one (1) adult for every seven (7) children included in the birthday party package
- Reserved area for three hours:
- Party Area 1: Natatorium Viewing Area
- Party Area 2: Natatorium Pool Deck
- Pizza lunch for party guests, with a juice / water, and an applesauce side, served at 2pm
- 1 large pizza (cheese or pepperoni) will be provided for up to every 4 guests
- Paid admission to Recreational Swimming in the indoor Natatorium pool
- Table covering, plates, napkins, and utensils
- Cake-cutting and serving kit
- No outside food or drinks allowed, with the only exception being a cake / dessert. Wave staff will store the cake in the fridge or freezer, served at 3pm
- 1 Wave party favor for each guest included in the package
- The reservation includes any set up/clean up time within the three hour party time period. There is no early entry.
*excludes holidays and special event dates
|Party Package Pricing||$22 per person||$26 per person|
|General Recreation Swim Admission*||$6 per person||$8 per person|
* A party guest who is not included in the meal package, party favor item, or swimming activity.
Reserving Your Party
Birthday parties must be booked at least seven (7) business days in advance online. There will be no in-person reservations. A minimum of eight (8) party participants is required to make a reservation, with a maximum of thirty-two (32) guests. Estimates are an important part of booking your event. Please have an estimated attendance number for easy booking.
For questions or to check availability, please call (925) 574-4800 or email the Recreation Coordinator overseeing The Wave's Birthday Party Program at Taralyn.Torres@dublin.ca.gov.
To register for a birthday party at The Wave, please visit this link.
Important Party Information
- There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for a birthday party and a maximum of 32 party participants. There must be at least one (1) adult for every seven (7) children, and all guests, including supervising adults, must be included in your total guest number.
- Refund requests seven (7) days or more prior to the event date can be refunded by the customer on www.DublinRecGuide.com by clicking "Current Registrations List" under "Account Activity," less a $0.10 processing fee. Refund requests less than seven (7) days but more than four (4) business days will be issued, less a $5.00 processing fee. Per The City of Dublin's Refund Policy, refund requests made within four (4) business days of event date will not be approved, and all fees will be forfeited.
- After your initial booking, you will receive one free change and every change thereafter that will incur a $10.00 fee. All changes to your birthday party package, and any additional payments required are due no later than four (4) business days, prior to the event. No changes will be accepted within four (4) business days.
- On the day of your party, please check in at The Wave front desk.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers are permitted inside the facility, with the only exception being the birthday cake or dessert. Birthday cakes must be checked in at The Wave front desk and will be stored for you. Your cake will be delivered to your area by our staff members at your pre-selected time.
- Decorations are permitted as long as they stay contained to your area and are cleaned up at the end of your event. It is prohibited to paste, tack, tie, glue or post any sign placard, advertisement or inscription, or to erect any sign in the park. The use of confetti or glitter is prohibited.
- Party favors and bags are permitted as long as they do not contain food, candy, or drinks. Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow guests into the park to set up before your scheduled party time.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a birthday party at The Wave! We are dedicated to creating the best birthdays in The Tri-Valley. We know you have many choices to celebrate your special day and we strive to provide a fun and affordable birthday experience! Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to make your day even better!
Contact us at 925-574-4800, or email the Recreation Coordinator overseeing The Wave's Birthday Party Program at Taralyn.Torres@dublin.ca.gov, for more information on how to plan your next birthday party adventure at The Wave!