Policies & Guidelines
Services for Guests With Disabilities
The Wave is committed to providing a comfortable experience for all of our guests. The Sports Pool has a lift available for accessibility, and the Natatorium has a ramp.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person, age 17 years or older.
- No outside food is allowed inside The Wave facility. One factory-sealed bottle of water is permitted per guest. Food Truck Mafia will be on hand each day during the season with a variety of food offerings. We are looking at amending our concessions model for next season. Guests may exit The Wave to picnic within Emerald Glen Park and re-enter with a stamp. Management reserves the right to search one's property upon entrance back into the facility.
- Anyone entering the water must be in proper swimsuit attire and subject to park approval. Linings in shorts may not qualify as appropriate swimwear. Inappropriate attire may damage the filtration equipment and damage the water slide flumes. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted on play features or slides. Thong bikinis or other revealing swimwear is not permitted.
- Anyone entering the facility during Waterpark hours must purchase a valid Daily Admission Ticket.
The purchase of a Daily Admission Ticket to The Wave Waterpark includes the Slide Tower and Children's Splash Zone. The Natatorium and Sports Pool will be available when programming allows.
Residents must be logged into their account to receive resident rates for daily admissions.
Wave Daily Admissions are valid only for the date shown on the ticket and cannot be resold or refunded. Water park admission is only valid for the admission fee you have purchased.
- Comfortable sandals or aqua shoes may be worn inside the facility; however, shoes of any kind are NOT permitted on any of the waterslides.
- Guests in diapers and those being toilet-trained must wear approved swim diapers in the water. Please do not change diapers on the deck. A changing station is provided in the restrooms for the patrons' convenience.
- Health code requires guest to take a shower before entering the pool.
- A ladies, men's, and family restroom are provided at the facility. Each is equipped with changing areas and restrooms. Showers are available in the main restrooms.
- Abusive or profane language will not be permitted. Patrons engaging in harassing and/or violent behavior will receive immediate disciplinary action.
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, tattoos, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Smoking, other tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, and gambling are not permitted.
- Glass containers and bottles are prohibited.
- No running, horseplay or fighting in the facility is allowed. Dunking, riding shoulders, etc., is not allowed. Patrons are not allowed to throw other patrons into or across the water.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are allowed. The park provides personal flotation devices (PFDs) at no charge.
- No pets allowed in the park with the exception of service animals. Service animals are not allowed in the water.
- The park staff is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, vandalized or left unattended. Lockers are available for a per-use fee to store personal items (unlimited access during your stay).
- Tables, lounge chairs, and picnic tables under shade pavilions are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis. Standard and Lounge Cabanas require a reservation and separate fee.
- In order to guarantee our guests' comfort and safety, The Wave's capacity is limited. ,Admission into the park may be suspended during the day due to periods of high attendance.
Proof of Residency
All patrons entering the facility must pay an admission that correlates with the correct residency and age for the patron.
Proof of residency ensures that residents of Dublin, California, are receiving the price advantage for the city facility. In order to maintain a consistent proof of residency, the patron must prove residency with one of the following documents:
- California driver's license with a Dublin address
- Dublin electric, telephone, utility, or water bill
- Youth guests can prove residency by displaying their identification card from any Dublin school.
For safety, guests may have their height checked at the entrance of an attraction to ensure they meet the slide manufacturer's safety restrictions. In addition, park signs will indicate which attractions are accessible to each guest based on their height. In general, guests must review and comply with requirements posted at each attraction.
- You must be at least 40 or 48 inches tall to ride specific slides:
- * Splash Zone Slides: Height at least 36 inches tall. Weight under 200 pounds.
* Slide Tower, First Deck Slides: Height at least 40 inches tall. Weight under 250 pounds.
- * Slide Tower, Top Deck Slides: Height at least 48 inches tall. Weight under 250 pounds.
- A rider is not permitted to enter the slide until instructed by the lifeguard.
- Do not run, jump, stand, kneel or dive onto the slide.
- Enter, ride, and exit slide feet first.
- Cutting in line, horseplay, and other unsafe behavior is not permitted and can be cause of removal from the park without a refund.
- Loitering on the stairs is not permitted.
- Standing, stopping, and sliding down head-first are not allowed.
- Metal objects, glasses, jewelry (loose items), metal snaps, etc., are not allowed on the waterslide.
- Swimsuits with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- Shoes of any kind are not permitted on the waterslides.
- Flotation devices are not allowed on the slide.
- Keep hands inside the slide at all times.
- Only one person is allowed on the slide at a time.
- Move toward the exit stairs in the catch pool immediately after exiting the slide.
- Do not cross in front of the other slide.
The safety of our patrons is of the utmost importance. At the discretion of the Aquatic Supervisor parts or all of the facility will close for weather-related issues.
Swim lessons and other programs operate rain or shine barring severe weather or other emergencies or safety closures. If the projected high temperature for the day is below 65 degrees, the Aquatics Department reserves the right to limit the use of or close facilities. We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule some programs to ensure safety of our patrons.
In case of severe weather conditions, the City of Dublin reserves the right to limit the use of or close the facility, specific water slides, or swimming facilities to ensure the safety of our patrons.
In the event of an electrical storm, the pool deck must be cleared, and guests will need to exit the facility until weather conditions are clear and safe. Operation of water slides and/or other programs will be suspended during any storm or weather conditions where lightning may occur.
In the event of a power outage, the City of Dublin reserves the right to limit the use of or close the facility, specific water slides and swimming facilities to ensure the safety of our patrons.