The Wave Waterpark is Now Open!
- The Wave Waterpark is now open daily, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tickets, cabanas, and loungers can be purchased in advance on DublinRecGuide.com. Tickets go live each Thursday for the next Sunday-Saturday.
- Waterpark admission tickets can also be purchased in-person at the ticket windows. Please note, we only accept credit/debit card and there are NO cash payments.
- If you are experiencing difficulties purchasing tickets online at anytime, please call 925-574-4800 for assistance; however tickets can now be purchased in person at the waterpark.
- The Waterpark includes
- Resident rates are available for people living within the City of Dublin boundaries.
- No outside food or drink is allowed, Rebel Kitchen is running a concession stand that will be available during operating hours, and all guests have in and out privileges.
- Locker rentals are currently NOT available.
- Full park or partial park buyouts are available learn more on The Wave's facility rental page.
- Guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by someone 17 or older.
- Please review our Policies and Guidelines.
|Under 40 inches||$8||$10|
|Over 40 inches||$10||$12|
|Children (under the age of 2)||$3||$4|
Safety is #1!
The Wave features state-of-the-art water treatment, and our lifeguards and slide attendants are Red Cross-certified to ensure safe, clean fun for everyone. Flotation devices brought into the park must be non-inflatable, Coast Guard-approved devices. A dedicated First Aid Room is accessible off the Waterpark deck by the Natatorium.
While visiting The Wave, I understand that photographs may be taken of me or my child during the course of said activity, and that these photographs may be used in the City of Dublin’s publications, including but not limited to recreation brochures, the City’s website, and the City’s Facebook page or other City social media sites.