- Rec Swimming
Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., in the Natatorium
October 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023*
It's still a great time to be at The Wave! Enjoy recreational swimming in our indoor Natatorium pool, heated to 82-84 degrees. Recreational swimming is a program available in the off-season (October - April) when our waterpark is closed. Recreational swimming is for all ages, and is the ideal time for youth and families to come and enjoy our fantastic facility and all that it has to offer.
- All spectators must pay an admissions fee to enter the facility
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult at least 18 years of age inside the facility, and for the entire duration of stay
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the facility, with the only exception being water
- Bags will be checked at the door upon entry and re-entry
- No glass, coolers, chairs or tables allowed
- No floatation devices allowed, with the only exception being a Coast Guard Approved lifejacket.
Tickets are available for purchase at The Wave ticket windows. Please review our refund policy prior to purchase.
*excludes holidays and special event dates
|Admissions Ticket||Dublin Resident Price||Non-Resident Price|
|2 Years & Older||$6||$8|
|Under 2 Years Old||$3||$4|
There will be no Recreational Swimming on the following dates:
- October 22, 2022 (Due to Floating Pumpkin Patch - those wishing to join must pre-register for this event on www.DublinRecGuide.com. No drop-in tickets will be sold.)
- December 24-25, 2022
- December 31, 2022 - January 1, 2023
- March 18-19, 2023 (Due to the City of Dublin's St. Patrick's Celebration)
- April 9, 2022
While visiting The Wave, I understand that photographs may be taken of me or my child during the course of said activity, and that these photographs may be used in the City of Dublin’s publications, including but not limited to recreation brochures, the City’s website, and the City’s Facebook page or other City social media sites.